Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can I Just Say I Hate You ADS!!!!

The thing that gets on my nerves more than anything else is Ads!!! Man they always take all the fun out of Television because it is like here's your dessert before dinner Oh hold on you have to take a bite of your Green Beans first LOL!!! Crazy Perspective I know but that is the way Commercials make me feel For Reals:))) I mean think about it you are just getting in to the story line of your show and all of a sudden BAM!!!!! Advertising Break BullS***!!! I'm I not paying for this Channel already why should I have to watch this crap or as I would say pay DOUBLE? I mean it is everywhere you can't even ride down the street without ADS they suck I think they are tacking and have the worst theme Songs EVER!!!! Which you would call Irriation Advertising LOL!!!! Which I would have to say it works because I have seen it first hand....in Radio and TV Commercial that is everywhere I have even seen it lately on peoples Facebook Statuses......Oh it's So Hot Don LOL!!!! Crazy I know but it sticks with you that much Oh Boy!!! The stupid Ads that I could remember from being a child would just explain the reasons why these People are still in the ad Business. Man the wasted memories that I so need on a Daily Bases LOL!!! At my age you know what I mean I could use that space for something useful.... But what can you do it is everywhere you can't escape it at all!!! I have to say they are shaping the who and the what is going to be for sure!!! They are so good at making the America Culture in to what it is today. For Example for all you Wine lover out there this is for you KISSES:)))) The Skinny Bitch Wine WTF is that about if you are a real wine drinker you aren't going to drink that crap you want the real thing!!! Oh Yeah:))))) Through it on ME!!! It was right at the register when you go to check out in my local town just saying what exactly are they trying to do to US!!! Like we don't get enough grief for our body image in other areas of the world!!! Ads aren't going anywhere even though we wish they would Sorry to deliver the bad NEWS but it is all about the Benjamin Baby commercial make that perfectly clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment