Monday, June 13, 2011

Not So Funny NEWS!!!

I have to say that I have never watched either of these shows and neither does anyone I know but just because I haven't watched them I decided to take a look. Not sure why these shows would even be concernered news shows but who am I to decide that. To me I thought of these shows as a destraction from the real world making fun of real topics that are in the news is not really my cup of tea! I think that is stupid and serves no perphaps and real news should. I guess you could say that maybe they try to be the lighter side of the news or see a little humor in this crazy would. I don't real care for comedy news I guess or maybe I'm to old to see the point of it! Don't get me wrong I like to laugh alot be not at real issues that are country are facing and make us look stupid when we make fun of our own political issue. I seen these shows as kind of for the younger people but don't think that it is good for them to just watch that as their news as teach says it is junk food to balance it out you need to watch  some good news for our brain that way instead of laughing at an issue maybe get involved or really make yourself think about it and maybe what you can individually do to make a difference. Personally I prefer local news stations that way you know what is going around you and for the more wide range news I watch The Today Show, Good Morning America, and because I really enjoy all different kinds of views and opinions I watch The View. Which I think gives some news topic a twist because you get all different kinds of opinions which makes you think differently and also understand where other people are coming from. I love news and love being in the know of what is going on but those shows like The Daily Show aren't really news you can use so watch it get a good laugh and take it with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment