Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who Knew Cookie were anything but Yumm-O;)))))

Hello Everyone ;))) So here we go "Cookies" so cookies to me before a couple of years a ago were just so dessert you ate! Had not a clue that it was something on my computer that was watch my every move when I surfed the WEB. It is scary to me to think about that man the data those cookie monsters must have stored up. Who would have guess that you can track your every move on the internet and then come up with ads that were in our interest. I never thought about cookies until about 8 years ago when I would get on the internet and it would take forever to get anywhere because of the stupid pop-ups. Let me not mention that I only had Dail Up how funny to look how far we have came it still amazes me to this day. So anyways back to the cookies that I learned about so time ago........I had no idea that these things were following me and at the time it was making my computer extremely slow because of all the ads I was getting because of the cookies. I eventually learned how to set my computer up to get rid of all this information that I didn't need on my computer. At the time I just thought that it was a cram someone was trying to run on me. Boy was I ever off they are just trying to get my business which is great technology hard at work at least I know all that money I pay to have internet and phone is going to good use they are reinvesting in me LOL!! So on my computer now I don't have to even worry about any of those things anymore because I have security system that blocks all pop ups and deletes my cookies automaticlly without me having to go to my internet setting and doing myself man technology is a great thing. My history is all kinds of things because I share my computer with about five other people in my house. So you never know what you might find but I would have to say that someone tracing my every move while on the internet is a little creepy. Not that I have anything to hide but if someone came to my house and starting going through all of my stuff like food and products I definetly wouldn't like it. Cookies to me are just another person trying to more some money. This is a capitalist country and you got to do what you got to do!! To try and get ahead in this world . So peeps cookie it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment