Thursday, June 16, 2011

Got BOOKS??? They do a Brain Good!!!

Books are the beginning of everything with out them we would have Nothing!!! They are here are history comes from, where we learn from, they entertain us, and they are the oldest mass media their is. Books have had more effects on us then we probably know!! I think movies wouldn't be where they are today if it wasn't for books they have brought our imagination to life!! I'm not a big book reading because I don't have time to do a lot of reading but I have seen movies that are were books first and it made me want to read the book too!! My daughter loves to read she is really in to the Vampire Stuff that is really big right now. I think books will be around for a long time because people enjoy reading books and not just e-readers!! Like someone said to me that is a big book reader and refuses to buy an e-reader because she said that it makes it to inpersonal and that if you dont buy the book then how are you going to go to a book signing of your favorite author or book if you don't own the actually book!! Sounds kind of silly to me too and makes perfect sense to me. Books aren't going anywhere people enjoy getting paper books and having them on their shelf it shows their character and who they are!! So book companies don't have anything to worry about!! Books are here to stay for a long while;))))

No comments:

Post a Comment