Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vogue For ME!!!

Have to say that I don't do Beauty Magazines because they make me feel bad;((( But for you I pick up a Vogue while waiting on the long line of shoppers to check out at the Wal-Mart! What I discovered about the Magazine is that there are tons of pictures of everything clothes, shoes, jewerly, and beautiful People everywhere!! We are such a spoiled society when it comes to visual expectations because we want everything to be just so and be pretty. I think the mass media as made us this way with all the pretty perfect pictures that they put in their magazines!!! I do enjoy all the new and different fashions because I love fashion so much it is one of my passions. Clothes are my friend I just love them and this magazine was full of all the things that me as a woman keeps me ticking. I guess if I could afford it and had time to read them that Vogue would definetly be something I would pick up at the register.

No comments:

Post a Comment