Thursday, June 9, 2011

Like this is Going to Happen These DAYS!!!!

12 Hours is really pushing it don't you think? I mean I can't even pay my bills without getting on a computer. I thought about it when I read the assignment and said there ain't no way this could happen SORRY!! I have a very busy life kids, school, friends, bills, money, and that is just some of the computer stuff. I haven't even went into my shows, my iPhone, and my DVR ain't no one going to take that away LOL! I couldn't live without those things sounds silly I know because at one point in my life I did but I'm a busy mom who has kids and is always on the go so there are times when I do business while I'm driving to get things done multi-tasking is what I call it and man I'm a PRO!! Don't get me wrong there are times when I would like to just throw my phone and TV out the window but that is a no can do. It is crazy anymore I think technology has made us busier because think about it? We can do more at the tip of a finger on our phone for goodness sakes which makes us have more time on our hands to fill up our day witth other things. Which this way is crap because then you never have time to really think or even try to get organized. I think it makes people except more out of you because technology has made things so easy!! I have to say that I really enjoy it because instead of having a day just to run around and pay bills I can get up and hop on the computer in my PJ's and pay my bills that is a beautiful thing! I can stay intouch with friends from High School that live 12 hours away and send my mom pictures of the kids if she misses something in that ascept you really can't bet it. If you think about technology has made our big world a small one. Which has it's up and down points and can be a little overwhelming. Sorry I could not do the 12 hours of no technology but maybe if I went camping then I think it would be easy or on vacation then I could definetly do but in the real world it won't happen. Technology Rocks and is here to stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment